Brand and marketing plans with insight and foresight.
Today’s marketing leaders require a keen understanding of the competitive landscape, customer needs and effective investment strategies to achieve share of voice and mind.
We help build and execute brand and marketing plans – as an extension of your team or a point-in-time accelerator. We work alongside your team and your agency partners to build and sharpen plans, pressure test new ideas and ensure the brand foundation is solid.
Example general marketing projects:
- Organizational design – structure, capability assessments and client service models
- Marketing plan development – identification of objectives, strategies, content, metrics
- Brand foundation – brand strategy development for differentiation and messaging
- Agency partner management – RFP process, building partnerships, establishing effective retainers
Qualitative and quantitative research can be invaluable to your planning efforts, helping establish a fact base and set of sharp insights for the organization.
Example research-related projects:
- Segmentation and targeting research (customer attitudes, behaviors, volumetrics)
- In-depth qualitative research to uncover the decision journey and understand bottlenecks
- Develop and test brand positioning concepts to differentiate your organization
Let’s talk about your marketing foundation and how to connect your marketing plans with business strategy so that your results directly impact the top and bottom line.